The main features of the V11 WFP Link model include the following:
- Long range radio remote control
- Buildings are no longer an obstacle
- Supplied with rugged, water resistant fob
- Control your system from phone, fob or controller
- Choose which functions each fob button controls (or use the standard settings)
- Easy to use and simple to install
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Extends life of resin cartridges
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- Advanced micro Dead End detection and retesting
- Accurate battery voltage testing
- Low battery cut off override function
- Unit is sealed to IP65, stopping water ingress
- Supplied with full wiring kit, fuses and fuse holders.
- This controller is our most advanced radio remote. It will provide long range radio control of your system without the need to return to your van to adjust your controller. The controller even works around buildings. You can control your system with an app on your phone. This gives access to all the functions on your controller such as on, off, increase or decrease flow, auto calibrate, view TDS, etc. The app allows you to create different settings for different poles. You can select ON/OFF, Flexiflo (up down) or Wash & Rinse (switch between two flow rates). Whichever feature your controller has, it is available on your phone. You can even check your leisure battery charge.
Supplied with a water resistant radio fob, for simple operation, there is no need to get your phone out of your pocket. You can even select which features your fob controls eg: one button to turn your controller on or off, one to turn flow up by 10 and one to turn flow down by 10, and one to auto calibrate. Or you could choose to have one ON/OFF and three different pole setups. The choice is yours!
WFP Link Battery Connection diagram
WFP Link quick start guide
WFP Link app instructions
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.